Best Buns in Town
To see more pix and view at “reading speed,” go to FULL ALBUM
- Garden with spiders, grafts, newly turned compost pile (whoopee!) and the following blooms: White and yellow Epiphyllum, Lemon Ball (Parodia leninghausii), Parodia magnifica, Copiapoa tenuissima, Echinocereus subinermis, Rebutia donaldiana, Ferocactus hamatacanthus, Echinopsis, Red Torch Cactus (Echinopsis huascha), Night Blooming Cereus (Peniocereus serpentinus), Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica), Old Man Cactus (Espostoa lanata), Propeller Plant (Crassula falcata).
- Neighborhood walks (around the corner from Paradise) with Kori, Stubby and Emma, cool old Cadillac, cycads, blooming Thorncrest century plant (Agave univittata), Kaffir Lime (?).
- Watching Dodger opener with my True Dodger Fan.
- Gayle’s garden.
- Gayle’s neighborhood with cool succulent gardens and architecture, alternative housing, book box and native plants garden.
- Rancho Park with masked friends.