For Love of California
The apartment I lived in when I moved to Los Angeles in 1959
To see more pix and view at “reading speed,” FULL ALBUM
- Neighborhood walks featuring mammals along the railroad tracks, refineries with clouds, Dolphin Park with Kori, Maria’s Garden Center.
- Estampas de la Revolutión Española.
- Long Beach walks with Larry, Leo and David.
- Scherer Park and environs, with geese, ducks, turtles and an egret.
- Gayle’s garden and neighborhood.
- Architecture, gardens and monuments of Carthay Circle, including apartment where I lived when I first came to California in 1959 and fire-red sun.