Out of Actions: Between Performance and the Object (by Montañez Ortiz), at MOCA. Accompanied by video of the artist smashing the piano with an ax.
To see more pix with descriptive and identifying text and to view at “reading speed,”
go to FULL ALBUM
- About town with giraffes, cacti, hawk and handler, the Buddha, Kobe Bryant mural at Central Market, etc.
- Garden with mammillaria blooms, new grape vines, BJ, iris cluster, Trailing lce Plant first bloom
- The Broad with Geri.
- MOCA with Out of Actions: Between Performance and the Object (Montañez Ortiz) and Cromosaturación, 1965 (Carlos Cruz-Diez).
- Playbill for The Unreasonable Are Dying Out by Peter Handke.
- LACMA with Gayle: I Live, I Die, I Will Be Reborn (Luchita Hurtado), works by Julie Mehretu, 348 West 22nd Street (Do Ho Suh) and Where the Truth Lies, the Art of Qiu Ying.