Difficult Thought Made Easy
Detail from Philip Stein’s Progress to Come, 1972. Museum of Latin American Art. The Cyrillic words on the standard are the names of the great movement forebearers: Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin.
To see more pix and text and to view at “reading speed,” go to FULL ALBUM
- Garden with bees and Echinopsis pachanoi (San Pedro Cactus) in bloom.
- MOLAA with Olga, Leo and Sarah:
- Ecuadorian artist Tomás Ochoa. Evocative works in an unusual medium, gunpowder on canvas.
- Philip Stein and his mentor, David Alvaro Siquieros.
- Arte, Mujer, y Memoria: Arpilleras from Chile. Colorful textile works from women during the oppressive Pinochet regime
- Chia head begins to sprout.
- Sorting Camille’s library; appreciating the scope of her interests.