Eclipse Viewing in Woodburn, OR
Another minute in the shadow!
Great Northwest summer adventure.
- Visit with Mike and family, “surrounded by acres of clams.” Mica closes her sports bar in Kent and prepares to open a steak house in Des Moines.
- Visit with Barry and family in Port Orchard, surrounded by acres of Northwest forest. Laana and I go shopping for Shane.
- Total eclipse of the sun in Woodburn, OR.
- Tumwater Falls Park, site of the “first American colony on Puget Sound.” Say what?!?
- Ferry to Seattle. Chinatown.
- Back to Mike’s; 1927 Masonic Retirement Center.
Yet another offensive historic monument!
First American colony? Be sure and tell the Duwamish, Muckleshoot, Nisqually, Puyallup, Sahewamish, Sauk-Suiattle, Skagit, Skykomish, Snohomish, Snoqualmie, Squaxin, Stillaguamish, Suquamish, and Swinomish tribes, who were already living here.
First American colony? Really?